Here are my Arbitrary Dividing Point in Time Resolutions for the year:
- Develop a business that makes £2000/month after tax.
- Develop a business that is location independent.
- Visit at least 4 new countries.
- Read 1 book per week.
- Write 1 Moleskine page per day.
- Watch a maximum of 1 TV episode per day.
The first three are longer term goals that will need to be broken down into smaller segments. The latter three are ones that i can track on an ongoing basis.
The main reason for posting these online is so that i am accountable, i.e. If you notice i am not following through on them, please kick my ass!