Friday 14 May 2010

Note To Self:

Stop leaving blog posts until Friday. 


There were at least 3 points throughout the week when I had a good idea for something to write about and some momentum, but decided to just wait until Friday. Now it is Friday and not only have I wasted the morning and a good part of the afternoon doing not a lot, but I just cut the tip of my left ring finger, making it rather painful to type (damn 's' being a common letter). So for the second week in a row, there will be no half-decent - or at least effortful - attempt at a post.

The worst thing is I finally have a desk and keyboard at a sensible height for comfortable typing, but I can't  appreciate it due to the cut on my finger.

< / whinge >

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I think I would benefit from this also!

    I am really hoping that once I'm settled in the new house and have a nice big desk that it'll be easier for me. We'll see!

    I like to think Sunday is a good blogging day!

    ReplyDelete